Hello, and thank you for taking time to view this material.
My name is P.J. Arthur, CEO and Founder of NFIC ( Natural Fiber Installer Certification ).
NFIC was founded in 2006 to fill a need in our industry ( Natural Fiber Industry ) to further much needed education for installers / sales people / inspectors.
NFIC offers a comprehensive training in the area of Woven and Tufted wools.
At NFIC we would like to partner with you and help you to understand Natural Fiber Carpet products.
NFIC (Natural Fiber Installer Certification)
P.O. Box 4248
Canton, GA. 30114
Phone: (770) 720-4537
Fax: (770) 485-4988
Areas of training are:
- General Knowledge
- Installation techniques
- Diagrams and seam placement
- Kool Glide Iron/Seamer Down Now training
- Double glue installation
- Seam preparation for Wiltons
- Hand sewing
- The proper pad to use for natural products
- Where to and where not to use these products
The training programs we offer are:
- 3 day installers training and certification
- 3 day inspector/tech training and certification
- 1 day workshop for installers without certification
- 1 day sales seminar ( no certification )
- Associate memberships
- Job start up’s / job saves
- Scholarship programs