Understanding Natural Fiber Carpets
- Product Knowledge – Sales – Installation Information
- Training on Woven/Tufted Wools ( Axminster, Wilton & Velvet )
- General Knowledge
Knowing your product
- How these products are different from synthetic carpet
- Do’s & don’ts on where to install the product
- Measuring & seam placement
- Kool Glide Iron & it’s importance on the product
- Understanding the right pad, for the right job
- Q & A Time – be prepared with written questions of your own.
One day seminar for sales people, designers, decorators and installers – up to 30 people per session 9:00 – 1:00 Q & A to follow ( no Sundays ) $150.00 per person, plus expenses,( unless we are there doing a installation training) minimum 20 people. ( Study/reference guide for each attendee to keep).
Natural Fiber Installer Certification
P.O. Box 4248 Canton, GA. 30114
Phone: 770 720-4537
Fax: 770 485-4988